2019 Jacksonville mayoral election
The 2019 Jacksonville mayoral election was held on March 19, 2019, to elect the mayor of Jacksonville. Incumbent mayor Lenny Curry won a majority of votes to win a second term in office.
While Democratic candidates did declare their candidacy, no Democratic candidates qualified for the mayoral election in 2019.
- Doreszell Cohen, founder of Citizens for Criminal Justice Reform
- Yolanda Thornton, small business owner
- Alvin Brown, former mayor of Jacksonville
- Garrett Dennis, member of Jacksonville City Council
- Omega Allen
- Connell Crooms, nonprofit director
- Vishaun Grissett, independent consultant