British Army Germany, is the superior institution under which the remaining installations of the British Forces Germany are organized after the completion of the withdrawal of the British Forces from Germany in February 2020. Apart from the Alpine Training Centre Hubertushaus in Oberstdorf, which is in Bavaria, British Army Germany is entirely based in Northrhine-Westphalia.
The installations consist of:
Athlone Barracks, Paderborn
- Land Training Fleet (Sennelager), which provides and maintains a pool of military vehicles for units in training at Sennelager. Thus units in training do not need to bring their own vehicles for the time of the exercise.
- Exercising troops technical accommodation
Normandy Barracks, Paderborn
- Headquarters, British Army Germany
- Germany Enabling Office
- Germany Support Unit
- Sennelager Training Centre
- Command and Staff Trainer
- Combined Arms Tactical Trainer
- 23 Amphibious Engineer Squadron, Royal Engineers
- Exercising troops accommodation
- Ayrshire Barracks South, Monchengladbach – Vehicle storage depot
- Dorsten Ammunition Depot – Munitions storage facility
- Alpine Training Centre Hubertushaus, Oberstdorf - this installation is maintained by military and civil personnel.