Chen Longcan (Chinese: 陈龙灿, Pinyin: Chén Lóng-càn; born March 21, 1965) is a Chinese table tennis player.
Table tennis career
He won a gold medal in the men's doubles with Wei Qingguang in the 1988 Seoul Olympic Games.
His seven World Championship medals  included three gold medals; one in the doubles with Wei Qingguang at the 1987 World Table Tennis Championships and two in the team event. 
- 1985 World Championships - 1st team
- 1986 World Cup - 1st singles
- 1987 World Championships - 1st team & doubles (with Wei Qingguang)
- 1988 Seoul Olympic Games - 1st doubles (with Wei Qingguang)
- 1989 World Championships - 3rd doubles
He also won an English Open title.