The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for music. Please help to demonstrate the notability of the topic by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond a mere trivial mention. If notability cannot be shown, the article is likely to be merged, redirected, or deleted.Find sources: "Furia" album – news · newspapers · books · scholar · JSTOR (May 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Released||November 23, 2000|
|Recorded||January–March 1999 at Allerton Hill and CTS Studios Wembley|
La musique de Furia – Un film de Alexandre Aja is a soundtrack album written and recorded by Brian May. It is his third album. The film Furia was released in 1999.
- Brian May – writing, arrangement, production; vocals, guitars and keyboards programming.
- Justin Shirley-Smith – co-producing and engineering.
- Michael Reed – orchestrations (performed by The London Musicians Orchestra, conducted by Michael Reed)
- Phillipa Davies – solo flute
- Rolf Wilson – first violin
- Dave Lee – solo horn
- Emily May – 'apparition' vocal
- Dick Lewzey – engineer for orchestral recording
- Erik Jordan – assistant engineer
- Sylvia Addison – fixer
- Richard Ihnatowicz – copyist
- Kevin Metcalfe and Gordon Vicary – mastering at The Soundmasters, London
- Richard Gray – sleeve design (with Brian May), artwork
- Jerome Trebois – front cover illustration
- Alexandre Aja – director and producer of the film
"Tango: 'Cuesta Abajo'" written by Carlos Gardel, performed by Manuel Cedron.
"'Bird in Hand'" written by Lee Scratch Perry, performed by The Upsetters.
Liner notes: "Respect to Julio Cortázar, author of the novel Graffiti."