This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
This article does not cite any sources. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed.Find sources: "List of programs broadcast by Alpha TV" – news · newspapers · books · scholar · JSTOR (January 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This article may be in need of reorganization to comply with Wikipedia's layout guidelines. Please help by editing the article to make improvements to the overall structure. (September 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This is a history of the programming that has aired on Alpha TV (formerly Skai) from Greece:
This section contains content that is written like an advertisement. Please help improve it by removing promotional content and inappropriate external links, and by adding encyclopedic content written from a neutral point of view. (September 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- Allaxe to - lifestyle and design program that shows viewers how to change their personal space. The show follows the makeover from start to finish and also gives a look at family members and their feelings on the changes taking place. Hosted by Spiros Soulis.
- Deste Tous (Watch them/Tie them) - The craziest group of Greek television is back after the great success of last season and promises to be even more caustic and enjoyable! Nikos Moutsinas and Maria Iliaki forefront having with them Katerina Kenourgiou, daily at 16:00 from 26 September. With new and favorite sections, Deste tous! continues and will be for another season your best afternoon companion. The much vaunted unity became fashion fans even in the political world, grows. So this year, in addition to the coveted prize of lame shoe for best-dressed of the week, will be awarded and the Olive slippers, the worst show of the week. Golden TV, the beloved and idiosyncratic standup comedy of Nikos, is back in a good mood to comment on current events and television to remind special moments of the past. And of course, the famous dance of Maria is expected to stir for another season crowds. These will add several new modules and original games that will be loved by them viewers. Deste tous!, and nothing will be left standing!
- Apo kardias - talkshow that deals with social issues affecting everyone. Various issues are discussed and attempts are made to help people solve their problems. Monetary gifts will be given to those, judged by the audience, to be in most need. Hosted by Andreas Mikroutsikos.
- Afto mas elipe - variety show that looks to inform and entertain. Features various guests from political figures to actors and athletes who liven up the mood. Also a look at the movie and theatre scene as well as social functions. Hosted by Sofia Alberti.
- Ikones - travel program that takes the viewer to far-off places and gives them a look at the people, their culture and the geography. It aired for four seasons, hosted by Taso Dousi.
- Big Brother - presented by Roula Koromila
- Η kouzina tis mamas - entertaining show that seeks to teach viewers, in a fun way, about cooking and eating healthy. Host Εftihis Bletsas travels the country visiting as many homes, and moms, as he can, to find out their special tips or secret recipes and to educate everyone about how and why we should eat properly. Along the way, he gives his special tips and tricks as well as information on health and diet. Eftihis also entertains everyone with music and singing. (2005–2009) (originally aired on ET3)
- Koita ti ekanes - variety show, with music, dance, laughs and more. With a live band and theatrical performances, this show keeps viewers and guests alike entertained. Hosted by Semina Digeni. Originally aired on NET.
- Kous kous to mesimeri - entertainment show that features entertainment, music and more; now in its third year on Alpha, hosted by Katerina Karavatou, Dimitris Papanotas, and Nikos Moutsinas
- Mes stn kali hara - weekend variety show, informative and entertaining; hosted by Natalia Germanou and Sissi Hristidou
- Ola (Everything) - comedy show with Themos Anastasiadis (2000-2006); it was cancelled after 2005-2006 season, but has now moved to ANT1, going by the name of Ola 7even
- Poios thelei na ginei ekatommyriouchos - Greek version of the famous question game-show Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? (2005–2006)
- To pio megalo pazari - hosted by Andreas Mikroutsikos (2006-??); the sequel to the 1993 gameshow To Megalo Pazari (also hosted by Mikroutsikos)
- Ne i ou? (Yeah or nope?) - gameshow hosted every Friday afternoon by Petros Phillipidis (2006-??).
- Pame paketo (The package) - hosted by Vicky Hadjivassiliou
- Siga min katso na skaso - talkshow presented by Fotis Sergoulopoulos and Maria Bakodimou; features news, stories and celebrities from the Greek entertainment scene
- TV stars, parousiaste! (TV stars, present!) - a reality game show featuring a quest to find the best new presenter in Greece; hosted by Betty Maggira and featuring Ilias Psinakis, Natalia Germanou and Kostantis Spyropoulos as judges
- Tha peis kai ena tragoudi (You will say a song) - presented by Andreas Mikroutsikos; based on the American Singing Bee
- Eleni - presented by Eleni Menegaki, informative and entertaining
- Happy Day ston Alpha - presented by Stamatina Tsimtsili, morning show, gossip, informative and entertaining
- Deal - presented by Christos Ferentinos
- Bake Off Greece - presented by Ioanna Triantafillou
- Ti Leei? - presented by Eleni Tsolaki, gossip, informative and entertaining
Kitchen Lab-presented by Akis Petretzikis
Ready, Steady, Cook- presented by Akis Petretzikis
Pop Up- presented by Iliana Papageorgiou