This is a list of a selection of pubs in the city of Sheffield in South Yorkshire, England. Only a selection of pubs are listed, organised by district and postcode (in brackets). The oldest of Sheffield's pubs date back to the 18th century, although a few, notably The Kings Head in Attercliffe, operate from buildings that are considerably older.
Pubs in Highfield, Lowfield and Heeley (S2 and S8)
The Sheaf House Hotel on Bramall Lane in Highfield
The Cremorne on London Road
- The Cremorne, London Road, is an early nineteenth-century pub. As a former coaching house, the pub features a gated archway to the side and more buildings to the rear. It is 300 metres from Bramall Lane
- The Barrel Inn, London Road, is one of three pubs in Sheffield to share this name. This one was built in 1882 and is a former Ward's pub, still bearing Ward's flags.
- The Sheaf View Inn, Gleadless Road, opened as a pub in 1879 but had a licence to sell only beer and cider until 1978 due to the toilets being outside at the back of the yard. The building was refurbished in 2000 and opened on 24 May 2000 as a real-ale pub and is run by New Barrack Tavern. Due to its real-ale orientation, and as a "proper" traditional pub, under-18s are not allowed inside (apart from the toilets).
- The White Lion, London Road, operates from a Grade II listed building and has been a public house since 1781.
Pubs in Killamarsh (S21)
Although actually in Derbyshire, these pubs are included due to their close proximity to Sheffield and their listing on several of the city's pub guides.
- The Midland, Sheffield Road, has undergone recent management changes and regularly hosts live bands and jam nights.
- The Steelmelters, Netherthorpe Lane.
- The Crown Inn, Ashley Lane.
- The Nags Head, Westthorpe Road, spacious pub which hosts live events and karaoke nights.
- The West End Hotel, Westthorpe Road, has a large outdoor beer garden and play area, famous for rotating cask ales and houses a large amount of ornaments and memorabilia from around the world.
- Travelers Rest, Mansfield Road.