The Teachers Service Commission (TSC) of Kenya is an Independent government Commission established under the Constitution of Kenya to manage human resources within the education sector. It is based in the capital city, Nairobi with offices in the counties
The role of the commission as defined in the constitution are:
- Register trained teachers
- Recruit and employ registered teachers
- Assign teachers employed by the commission for service in any public school or institution
- Promote and transfer teachers
- Exercise disciplinary control over teachers
- Terminate the employment of teachers
Other Roles are:
- Review the standards of education and training of persons entering the teaching service
- Review the demand for and the supply of teachers
- Advise the national government on matters relating to the teaching profession.
The current membership of the Commission consists of:
- Edwin Marita
- Mbarak Twahir
- Tache Bonsa Gollo
- Kinoti Imanyara
- Beatrice Marembo
- Albert Andrew Fred Ekirapa
TSC Payslip Online
The Teachers Service Commission has introduce an online portal where teachers registered with the commission can check their payslip information or updates.
To check their payslips, Kenyan teachers can visit this page.
-  'Official Site'
-  'Teachers Service Commission App'
-  Teac
her's Service Commission T-Pay Portal Online Payslip