Undergraduate, graduate?[edit]

Any reason why that such is not included? PPEMES (talk) 12:13, 21 May 2019 (UTC)[reply]

As far as the U. S. is concerned, I’m not aware of any academic ranks that correspond or corresponded formally with teaching either graduate or undergraduate students. Higher ranks of course more often taught graduate students than lower ranks did, but the difference is fuzzy and varies quite a bit from one school to another. deisenbe (talk) 15:42, 21 May 2019 (UTC)[reply]
I meant plain B.Sc. etc. PPEMES (talk) 17:56, 21 May 2019 (UTC)[reply]
I don't understand what your query is. deisenbe (talk) 19:37, 21 May 2019 (UTC)[reply]
Why is only academic ranks post Doctor indicated in this template? PPEMES (talk) 20:06, 21 May 2019 (UTC)[reply]
That's not correct. Many ranks would be held by people with less than the doctorate. In the U.S., a lecturer or instructor would probably not have a doctorate. deisenbe (talk)

Why is not Bachelors and Masters included in this template? PPEMES (talk) 21:24, 22 May 2019 (UTC)[reply]