I think this template is pretty lame because there are so many missing information regarding tea types and tea culture. It inclines to just Asian, especially Far East Asia. Why Sri Lanka and Thai tea culture are not included? And English tea culture also should be mentioned. ---- Appletrees (talk) 20:13, 16 November 2007 (UTC)
- Let's improve it (you can start expanding it if you think it should be expanded). I think the colors and design are really good. Badagnani (talk) 05:36, 19 November 2007 (UTC)
- I've changed to use the adjectives as the articles that discuss tea cultures generally use that form. Better than using country names too, because Tea cultures apply beyond country boundaries. For example, there are many places to experience Japanese Tea Culture in New York. --HighKing (talk) 11:18, 6 October 2008 (UTC)
Should Teh botol be removed from "Tea beverages"?
Teh botol is a brand name packaged commercial beverage in Indonesia. Its nature is inconsistent with the other "Tea beverages" listed, and it is fundamentally just a type of commercially packaged Iced tea  Surlyhacker (talk) 10:43, 5 September 2009 (UTC)
Why is the General section distinct from the By country section?
(Heroeswithmetaphors) talk 17:59, 16 September 2015 (UTC)
- A bit late, but for future editors. Those are two kinds of (sub)articles—among others—that are split by countries/cultures:
- Has the format of Tea in Australia or Chinese tea.
- Is for generalized articles about tea in specific countries, which is intended to be all-encompassing articles about tea (with subtopics like history, production, distribution, consumption, culture, and other aspects of tea), reflecting but too specific for the main article "tea".
- Culture > By country:
- --Cold Season (talk) 20:08, 2 August 2018 (UTC)