The House Subcommittee on Workforce Protections is a standing subcommittee within the United States House Committee on Education and Labor.
The Subcommittee's jurisdiction includes:
- Wages and hours of workers, including but not limited to the Davis-Bacon Act, the Walsh-Healey Act, the McNamara–O'Hara Service Contract Act, and the Fair Labor Standards Act
- workers’ compensation, including but not limited to the Federal Employees' Compensation Act, the Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act, and the Black Lung Benefits Act
- the Migrant and Seasonal Agricultural Worker Protection Act
- the Family and Medical Leave Act
- the Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act
- the Employee Polygraph Protection Act of 1988
- trade, international labor rights, and immigration issues as they affect employers and workers; and workers’ safety and health, including but not limited to occupational safety and health, mine safety and health, and migrant and agricultural worker safety and health.