Final regular season standings
Note: GP = Games Played, W = Wins, L = Losses, T = Ties, PF = Points For, PA = Points Against, Pts = Points
- Bold text means that they have clinched the playoffs.
- Winnipeg gets a bye and will play in the WIFU Finals.
Grey Cup Championship
The Argonauts defeated Winnipeg in what is now known simply as the ‘Mud Bowl’.
1950 Eastern (Combined IRFU & ORFU) All-Stars
NOTE: During this time most players played both ways, so the All-Star selections do not distinguish between some offensive and defensive positions.
- QB – Frank Filchock, Montreal Alouettes
- HB – Ulysses Curtis, Toronto Argonauts
- HB – Bill Gregus, Hamilton Tiger-Cats
- HB – Edgar Jones, Hamilton Tiger-Cats
- E – Vince Mazza, Hamilton Tiger-Cats
- E – Bill Stanton, Ottawa Rough Riders
- FW – Rod Pantages, Montreal Alouettes
- C – Ed Hirsch, Toronto Argonauts
- G – Ray Cicia, Montreal Alouettes
- G – Vince Scott, Hamilton Tiger-Cats
- T – Herb Trawick, Montreal Alouettes
- T – Ralph Sazio, Hamilton Tiger-Cats
- QB – Al Dekdebrun, Toronto Argonauts
- HB – Carl Galbreath, Toronto Balmy Beach Beachers
- HB – Virgil Wagner, Montreal Alouettes
- HB – Bob McFarlane, University of Western Ontario
- E – Keith Fisher, Sarnia Imperials
- E – Ralph Toohy, Montreal Alouettes
- FW – Johnny Chorostecki, Sarnia Imperials
- C – Dwight Follin, Toronto Balmy Beach Beachers
- G – Fred Black, Toronto Argonauts
- G – Jack Carpenter, Hamilton Tiger-Cats
- G – Bruce Mattingly, Sarnia Imperials
- T – Oatten Fisher, Toronto Balmy Beach Beachers
- T – Jack Kerns, Toronto Argonauts