|This template is within the scope of WikiProject Food and drink, a collaborative effort to improve the coverage of food and drink related articles on Wikipedia. If you would like to participate, please visit the project page, where you can join the discussion and see a list of open tasks.|
|Template||This template does not require a rating on Wikipedia's content assessment scale.|
|Food and Drink task list:|
- To edit this page, select here
|Here are some tasks you can do for WikiProject Food and drink:
- Help bring these Top Importance articles currently B Status or below up to GA status: Agaricus bisporus (i.e. mushroom), Beef, Bread, Curry, Drink, Food, Ham and eggs, Soy sauce, Sushi, Yogurt
- Bring these Top Importance articles currently at GA status up to FA status: Beer, French cuisine, Sugar
- Bring these High Importance articles currently at GA status up to FA status: Apple, Burger King, Fish
- Participate in project-related deletion discussions.
- Delete unrelated trivia sections found in articles. Please review WP:Trivia and WP:Handling trivia to learn how to do this.
- Add the ((WikiProject Food and drink)) project banner to food and drink related articles and content to help bring them to the attention of members. For a complete list of banners for WikiProject Food and drink and its child projects, select here.
- Provide photographs and images for Category:Wikipedia requested images of food
- Consider joining this project's Assessment task force. List any project ideas in this section
Note: These lists are transcluded from the project's tasks pages.