This is a list of reportedly haunted locations in India.
Agrasen Ki Baoli step well
- Agrasen Ki baoli, New Delhi: A 60-meter long and 15-meter wide historical step well in Delhi, it is considered by believers to be haunted.
- Bhuli Bhatiyari Ka Mahal, Karol Bagh: Ruins of a 14th-century hunting lodge that is believed by some to be haunted. It is situated in the busy market of Karol Bagh. A huge statue of Lord Hanuman can be seen on the road which serves as a landmark in Karol Bagh. People identify the nearby areas from the statue. Bagga Link is adjacent to this statue and behind this Bagga Link there is a silent road which takes you to the Southern Ridge of Delhi. Bhuli Bhatiyari Ka Mahal was built by Firuz Shah Tughlaq in the 14th century. Sources say that it was basically a hunting lodge during the reign of Firuz Shah Tughlaq. The entrance of Bhuli Bhatiyari Ka Mahal is made up of stones and a big gate can be noticed in the front. And there is another small door which ends into a big open courtyard.
- Delhi Cantonment, New Delhi: Also known as Delhi Cantt. The more desolate parts of this area are considered by believers to be haunted, including the supposedly white-clad female hitchhiker.
- Jamali Kamali Mosque and Tomb, Mehrauli: Located in the archaeological village complex in Mehrauli, the complex is said to be haunted. There have been reports of people being slapped by invisible forces and hearing ghostly voices from adjoining graves. As a result, the fakirs call upon Jinns on every Thursday.
- Lothian Cemetery, Old Delhi: Said by believers to be haunted by the specter of General Nicholas, a British officer who committed suicide after learning that the woman he loved had married another man.
Dumas Beach as seen from Surat Bus Station
- Bharvi Tower, Ahmedabad:- It is a residential building in Ahmedabad. But according to some people who are residing near to the building, there are some spirits wondering near the lobby has been seen after 11:00 pm. It is said to be haunted.