The Rome Quadriennale (Italian: Quadriennale di Roma, also called in English the Rome Quadrennial) is a foundation for the promotion of contemporary Italian art.
Its name derives from the four-yearly exhibitions it is required to host by its constitution. It is based in Rome in the monumental complex of Villa Carpegna.
All the Rome Quadriennale main exhibitions held at its historical site, the Palazzo delle Esposizioni of Rome, except where indicated.
- I Quadriennale, January - June 1931.
- II Quadriennale, February - July 1935.
- III Quadriennale, February - July 1939.
- IV Quadriennale, May - July 1943.
- V Quadriennale, March - May 1948.
- VI Quadriennale, December 1951 - April 1952.
- VII Quadriennale, November 1955 - 1956.
- VIII Quadriennale, December 1959 - April 1960.
- IX Quadriennale, October 1965 - March 1966.
- X Quadriennale, Five exhibitions:
- November - December 1972.
- February - March 1973.
- May - June 1973.
- March - April 1975.
- June - July 1977.
- XI Quadriennale, Palazzo dei Congressi, EUR complex, Rome, May - August 1986.
- XII Quadriennale, two exhibitions:
- 1999. XIII Quadriennale, Palazzo delle Esposizioni, June - September 1999.
- XIV Quadriennale three exhibitions:
- XV Quadriennale, June - September 2008.