Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender (LGBT) related organizations and conferences range from social and support groups to organizations that are political in nature. Some groups are independent, while others are officially recognized advocacy groups within mainstream religious organizations.
European Forum of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Christian Groups — an association of LGBT Christian groups in Europe for equality and inclusion for LGBT people within and through Christian churches and other religious bodies and multilateral organisations.
EGLCC – European LGBTIQ Chamber of Commerce
East meets West -- a network of LGBTIQ professionals from Western & (primarily) Eastern Europe founded in 2013. It acts as the LGBTIQ Business Chamber for CEE Region (Central & Eastern Europe).
- Berlin LGBTIQ+ Tech Week
- BiBerlin e.V.
- BVT* - Der Bundesverband Trans* setzt sich für eine Gesellschaft ein, in der alle trans* Personen in Würde leben. Sicher, selbstbewusst und selbstbestimmt.
- Casa Kuà - Trans*Inter*Queer Community Health Center
- DIE LINKE.queer
- GGLBC German LGBTIQ* Business Chamber -- GGLBC German LGBTIQ* Business Chamber was founded as part of a ceremony in the Cologne Chamber of Commerce and Industry in 2019
- LGBTQ STEM Berlin
- QueerJS Berlin
- Quaurteera - Russian-speaking queer community in Germany
- Schwarz-Lila Panke
- STICKS & STONES - The LGBTIQ+ Job & Career Fair & Platform
- Trans Day of Visibility Berlin
- Unicorns in Tech (conference)
- Hirschfeld Centre — an LGBT community centre operating in Dublin, Ireland, from 1979 to 1997
- House of STEM — a community-led initiative to improve LGBTQ+ support, visibility and representation in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths) and STEM-related fields in Ireland
- Outhouse — an LGBT community and resource centre operating in Dublin, Ireland, from 1996 to present day
- Italian GLBT Business Chamber (IGLBC)
- Affirmation Scotland — advocacy group composed of Church of Scotland members, works for a more LGBT-affirming denomination