Welcome to WikiProject Heraldry and vexillology, a WikiProject that aims to provide a framework for the improvement and organization of Heraldry and vexillology-related articles on Wikipedia.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask us on our discussion page.
Anyone is welcome to join by listing their username on the participants page and contributing to the project.
The project covers all articles about the subjects heraldry and vexillology and their history. It covers all articles describing flags, coats of arms, seals, and emblems as well as articles about heralds and vexillologists.
You can help by:
- writing and improving articles
- undertaking project maintenance – add project templates to article and category talk pages – see templates page
- assessing articles for quality and assessment standards – see the assessment page
- assessing and recommending resources (online and print) – see the resources page
- contributing to the Heraldry and vexillology portal – see the Heraldry and vexillology portal
- communicating with project members – at the project talk page
- For specific tasks or articles that need attention see the list of tasks.
- improving articles in need of improvement (see Flag stubs and Heraldry stubs)
- creating missing images of flags and coats of arms
- inviting potential members
- identifying relevant articles and add ((WikiProject Heraldry and vexillology)) to their talk page.
- identifying articles needing creation
- identifying articles needing improvement
- It was decided at Category talk:National coats of arms to change "Coat of Arms of ..." to "Coat of arms of ..." in article titles. By extension, the "c" should not be capitalised either (except as the first word of a sentence).