Coca-Cola Europacific Partners plc
Company typePublic
  • 28 May 2016; 7 years ago (2016-05-28) (as Coca-Cola European Partners)
  • 10 May 2021; 2 years ago (2021-05-10) (as Coca-Cola Europacific Partners)
HeadquartersUxbridge, England
Number of locations
42 bottling plants
Area served
  • Europe
  • Australia
  • Asia-Pacific
  • Indonesia
Key people
Sol Daurella (chairman)
Damian Gammell (CEO)
ProductsRegular, low- and no-calorie beverages including energy drinks, still and sparkling waters, juices and juice drinks, sports drinks, and ready-to-drink teas
Brands54 brands (incl. Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Zero, Fanta, Sprite[1]) and List of The Coca-Cola Company products
RevenueIncrease €20.3 billion (2023)
Increase €2.1 billion (2023)
Number of employees
35,200 (2023)
Footnotes / references

Coca-Cola Europacific Partners plc (CCEP), formerly Coca-Cola European Partners (2016–2021) is a British-American [4][5] company formed as a result of the combination of the three main bottling companies for The Coca-Cola Company in Western Europe: Coca-Cola Enterprises, Coca-Cola Iberian Partners, S.A. and Coca-Cola Erfrischungsgetränke AG,[6][7] and one bottling company in Asia-Pacific: Coca-Cola Amatil.[6] The multinational bottling company involved in the marketing, production, and distribution of Coca-Cola products and other drinks such as Capri-Sun, Monster and Relentless.[8]


Coca-Cola Europacific Partners was formed on 10 May 2021 by Coca-Cola European Partners' acquisition of Australian bottling company Coca-Cola Amatil. The new company maintained the CCEP stock tickers that its predecessor had used.

Coca-Cola European Partners was formed on 28 May 2016[9] as a result of the combination of the three main bottling companies for The Coca-Cola Company in Western Europe: Coca-Cola Enterprises, Coca-Cola Iberian Partners, S.A. and Coca-Cola Erfrischungsgetränke AG.[6] The combination created the world's largest independent Coca-Cola bottler based on net revenues[10] and was estimated to result in a savings of between $350 million and $375 million within three years of closing.[10]

The merger was similar to that of Coca-Cola Beverages Africa, which consolidated Coca-Cola bottling operations in East and Southern Africa.

The company, with shares being traded in euros, has been listed on the London Stock Exchange since March 2019.[11]

In December 2022, the company bought the naming rights to Erebus Motorsport in the Supercars Championship. The team will compete under the name Coca-Cola Racing by Erebus for the 2023 and 2024 seasons.[12]

On February 23, 2024, Philippine-based Aboitiz Equity Ventures Inc. (AEV) announced that it has jointly acquired Coca-Cola Beverages Philippines Inc. together with Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) for $1.8 billion on a debt-free, cash-free basis. CCEP will hold a 60% stake, while Aboitiz Equity Ventures will take up the remaining 40% stake.[13][14]

See also


  1. ^ "About us".
  2. ^ "Key facts". Coca-Cola Europacific Partners. Retrieved 12 May 2021.
  3. ^ "Coca-Cola Europacific Partners - Shareholder information & tools - Listing & share information". Retrieved 12 May 2021.
  4. ^ "Coca-Cola bottlers agree three-way Europe merger". Financial Times. 6 August 2015.
  5. ^ "Coke Bottler's Merger Might Lose Tax Gain to Inversion Rules". 4 May 2016.
  6. ^ a b c "Coca-Cola Enterprises, Coca-Cola Iberian Partners and Coca-Cola Erfrischungsgetränke AG to Form Coca-Cola European Partners". The Coca-Cola Company. 6 August 2015. Archived from the original on 28 May 2016. Retrieved 23 August 2015.
  7. ^ Press release: "Coca-Cola European Partners plc combination completed"
  8. ^ Esterl, Mike (6 August 2015). "Three Coca-Cola Bottlers Confirm Merger". The Wall Street Journal. News Corp. Retrieved 23 August 2015.
  9. ^ Press release: "Coca-Cola European Partners plc combination completed"
  10. ^ a b Geller, Martinne (6 August 2015). "UPDATE 5-Three European Coca-Cola bottlers to merge". Reuters. Thomson Reuters. Retrieved 23 August 2015.
  11. ^ "About Us".
  12. ^ "Erebus signs Coca-Cola as naming rights sponsor". V8 Sleuth. 19 December 2022. Retrieved 14 July 2023.
  13. ^ Cordero, Ted (23 February 2024). "Aboitiz, CCEP complete $1.8 billion Coca-Cola Beverages PH acquisition". GMA News. Retrieved 23 February 2024.
  14. ^ Camus, Miguel (23 February 2024). "Aboitiz buys 40% of Coca-Cola PH". Philippine Daily Inquirer. Retrieved 23 February 2024.

Official website