The Allied leaders of World War II listed below comprise the important political and military figures who fought for or supported the Allies during World War II. Engaged in total war, they had to adapt to new types of modern warfare, on the military, psychological and economic fronts.
Thorvald Stauning, Prime minister of Denmark 1924–1942.
- Christian X of Denmark Danish king from 1912–1947.
- Thorvald Stauning Prime minister of Denmark from 1929 to his death in 1942.
- Vilhelm Buhl Prime minister of Denmark in 1942. Adolf Hitler personally ordered him removed in 1942.
- Erik Scavenius Prime minister of Denmark from 1942–1943. Dissolved the Danish government in 1943, and the government was then replaced by total German military rule in Denmark.
- William Wain Prior Commander-in-chief of the Danish Army before 1941.
- Ebbe Gørtz Commander-in-chief of the Danish Army after 1941.
Haile Selassie with Orde Wingate (right)