The Kamigin language, Kinamigin (Quinamiguin) is a Manobo language spoken on the island of Camiguin in the Philippines. It is declining as most inhabitants have shifted to Cebuano.
Ethnologue lists the following grammatical features for Kinamigin.
- VOS, VSO word order
- genitives after noun heads
- articles, adjectives, and numerals before noun heads
- relatives after noun heads
- question word in sentence-initial position
- word order distinguishes subjects, objects and indirect objects in some structures, word order distinguishes given and new information, topic and comment
- affixes do not indicate case of noun phrases
- verb affixes mark number