Jagoi, Singai or Bau, is a Dayak language of Borneo. Gumbang dialect may be closer to Tringgus.
Bau language is divided into seven dialects, namely:
- Jagoi - notably from Serikin, Stass, Serasot etc., towards Kampung Selampit in Lundu, Sarawak,
- Bratak - used in kupua (kampung/villages) around the Bung Bratak (Mount Bratak),
- Singai - used in the area and villages around the Catholic site of Mount Singai (from Kampung Apar towards kampung Bobak),
- Biroih - used from Kampung Skiat area towards Kampung Seropak and towards Peninjau Lama (Serumbu area) who originated from Mount Podam,
- Krokuang/Krokong - used in the Krokong area in Bau, Sarawak,
- Gumbang - in Gumbang area, and
- Tringgus - in Kampung Tringgus.