Avocado soup garnished with caviar
This is a list of avocado dishes and foods, comprising dishes and foods prepared using avocado as a primary ingredient.
- Avocado bread
- Avocado cake – a cake prepared using avocado as a primary ingredient, together with other typical cake ingredients.
- Avocado fries – a type of fries dish prepared using avocado instead of potatoes.
- Avocado oil – used as an ingredient in other dishes and as a cooking oil.
- Avocado salad
- Avocado sauce – a mass-produced product.
- Avocado cream – a type of avocado sauce that can be prepared using mashed avocados, cream or sour cream, and other ingredients.
- Avocado key lime pie - an uncooked pie made with sweetened avocado, coconut cream and key lime juice in a baked chopped nut and date crust
- Avocado soup – can be prepared and served cold or hot
- Avocado toast – an open sandwich prepared using mashed avocado on toast.
- Avocado tofu donburi - an Asian "rice bowl dish" consisting of avocado, tofu, okra or other ingredients simmered together and served over rice.
- Deep-fried avocado – avocado that has been breaded or battered and deep-fried. The dish can be stuffed with meats, cheese and other ingredients.
- Féroce – also referred to as "féroce d'avocat", it is prepared using mashed avocados, olive oil and lime juice, with salt cod, garlic, chili peppers, hot sauce and seasonings blended in. It can be used as a spread on various foods. Other seafoods can be used to prepare féroce, and it is a popular dish in Martinique, an insular region of France.
- Guacamole – an avocado-based dip or salad first created by the Aztecs in what is now Mexico.
- Guasacaca – a Venezuelan avocado-based sauce.
- Stuffed avocado
- Western-style sushi